What are the best ways to brew coffee without worrying about flavor, taste and other concerns? Also, how can you make your coffee healthier? Aside from the most obvious methods, such as choosing organic coffee and making sure you brew it fresh, there are many other methods that will help you brew and prepare tastier, sweeter and healthier coffee.
Tips on Brewing Your Coffee and Adding More Flavor
When it comes to brewing your coffee, you probably already know what to do to get a classic cup of java. However, if you want to spice things up and get more flavor, there are a number of measures you can take in that respect:
- The first recommendation has to do with the way you store coffee prior to brewing it. Make sure it’s in a secure, opaque, airtight bag. Also, avoid turning your coffee beans into ground coffee, if you can help it. Ground coffee tends to lose much of its flavor soon after you prepare it.
- When it comes to preparing your coffee, make sure you use a high quality coffee or espresso maker. Buying an advanced coffee machine that also features a quality milk frother and adjustable settings should be your first priority if you want the best possible flavor.
- Consider adding ground spices with your coffee as soon as it’s ready to brew. The taste will greatly improve, and you won’t even need a large quantity to create the best flavored coffee.
- Make your own syrup to make your coffee sweet and tasty from the start. To replace the more damaging sugar water they add at some coffee shops, consider healthier syrup choices that include anything from fructose to various other natural sweeteners.
- What are the best ways to brew coffee so that it will retain its natural flavor and adopt a refined taste that is specifically tailored to your taste buds? The answer is to follow the tips presented above, but it is also to go further and consider some additives that will be included after the coffee has been prepared.
What Additives Should You Include and Avoid?
If you want to make your coffee more flavored and healthier at the same time, there are methods to do both without worrying about any kinds of unwanted after-effects. The idea is to use simple, healthy additives that, in the right combination and concentration, can make the taste just right and maximize the health benefits of your coffee.
One of the best ways to do that is to add cinnamon and collagen to your coffee. Cinnamon has many possible health benefits aside from the tasty flavor it confers. It’s able to control blood glucose levels and add more antioxidants to your coffee. Also, collagen is a healthy glycine that can help prevent joint pain, inflammation and tissue-related problems. Coconut oil, cocoa and grass-fed butter are also good choices when it comes to promoting health.
On the other hand, it’s important to avoid adding artificial sweeteners and white sugar to your coffee. If you absolutely have to add sweeteners, consider natural fructose or brown sugar as an alternative choice. Also, when it comes to figuring out the answer to the question, “what are the best ways to brew coffee and make it healthy,” avoiding artificial creamers and adding real cream can be a good step as well.
Selecting coffee vendors for offices is also a great way to make sure that you get a great fresh cup of coffee every morning without the fuss of getting it made yourself!